Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Assignment No.5 Integrating the Big6 and Digital Bloom's Taxonomy


Integrating 21st Century and NETS-S Standards with Big6 skills and Bloom's Revised or Digital Taxonomy into my lesson plan was quite challenging considering that it's the first time I've ever done so. This activity made me realize that there's a lot of different ways to enhance a lesson plan and make learning experience more meaningful and useful to digital natives. It also allowed me to become more familiar to the vocabulary especially the VERbs that would help me target goals. I was encouraged to take a deeper look at my lesson plan, dissect it and identify areas that won't work and improve the ones that would, considering more carefully the needs of the students I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment